Cross Country University 2019 Application
August 13-18, 2019
- Cross Country University Running Camp (XCU Camp) is open to all beginning and experienced runners entering grades 9-12 in September 2019.
- We cannot accept applications from runners below Grade 9.
- The cost is $495. Athletes attending as a team (6 or more runners from the same school) will be reduced to $470. You will receive the $25 back at check-in as cash.
- A non-refundable $100 deposit reserves your spot at the camp.
- Balance is due by July 31 with a completed medical release form or school physical. Click here for more information and the needed forms.
- On the application, please let us know who you would like to room with. We will try our best to put you with either your friends or teammates. In the event a team is large, we will put campers in adjoining cabins.
- Space is limited so register early!
- Final deadline to register is August 6, 2019. Please contact us if you cannot meet this deadline.
- Cash or checks only. No credit cards.
- Any questions, please contact Jen Loxton at email@example.com
Send completed application with the $100 deposit or full balance ($495) to:
XCU Running Camp
c/o Jen Loxton
287 Old Deal Rd.
Eatontown, NJ 07724
Make checks payable to: XCU Running Camp2