Health History and Parental Release
- A copy of a camper’s school physical, including immunization history and doctor’s signature, may be substituted in lieu of the health history part of the form if the physical was performed within 12 months prior to the camp start date.
- A print out of immunization history can be accepted.
- The Parental Consent and Health Insurance forms must be completed.
- Campers will not be allowed to participate without both the Health History or school physical and Parental forms completed in full.
- If a physical is scheduled after July 31, please bring completed forms to camp. DO NOT SEND AFTER JULY 31.
- If you have any questions or prefer to email forms, please contact Jen Loxton at email@example.com
Health History form: XCU Health History Form
Parental Release and Health Insurance form: Parental Release